Monday, May 30, 2016

Haiku

Ring ring flower ring
I want to get flower ring
She must make it
- Meilin

A bird is coming
The bird sits down on my heart
I say nothing now
-Jenny Lee

If I were a boy
I'll be very popular
But I'm a woman
-Belita Kim

I love rainy day
Rain sounds calm and wonderful
Tok tu duk tok tok
-Laura Hwang

Wind shakes the flower
But flower rise up again
How about you?
-Bess Kim Jeong Eun

Today is rainy                                                There are some clovers
My mind feels not easy                                 It is hard to find in there
Emotion is hard                                             Looks like some good luck
-Stellar Lee Yumi

Soju is bitter
Medicine is bitter too
My life is bitter
-Emma Park

There is a sun, and there is wind, too.
They fight. The winner should take off the person's cloths.
Finally, the sun wins. - Joy Jeong



No comments:

Post a Comment